Monday, March 31, 2008

For Katie and Cindy




This post is for you two, my newest (maybe my only) readers.

I bought Starbucks coffee this weekend. It the cold bottled kind, for Justin, but I did buy it. So, I guess I'm not totally against it!

I also became hooked on coffee while I was in Portland. I had some this morning, but had to buy some more this afternoon to get through the day. It's been cloudy and raining, so that might be part of it.

We had our first thunderstorm of 2008 last night.

Cindy, I ordered an Ikea catalog from their website(it hasn't come yet). I'll send it to you when I'm done. Shipping is so expensive I'll probably have to wait to get anything else until I visit again.

The curtains (from Ikea) look great. I'll post a photo soon.

I miss you all!

1 comment:

Jessy, Greg, Grace, Jack, Nora, and Lexi said...

Hey! I'm here! I check your blog every day! ;) Post away from friend, post away!